A Piece Of Me...

I was born in the second half of the 1900’s, possibly descended of "Scottish Tinkers" (still finding this), Tetched with Megalomania, Decidedly Hetro and an emerging Crone!

Winter, Blue, Spiritual, Empathic, Artist, Artisan, Wordist, Herbalist and a Stone Caster!

Now then, for good measure I’ll throw in ADD, Bi-Polar, OCD and a bit plain ole NUTZ….. J I refer to this as having numerous "Cats In My Attic", which means I still have control...otherwise they would just be "Bats In My Belfry"! : )

Most of my time, these days, is spent dealing with a semi-bizarre condition, "Arachnoiditis w/Myoclonic Dystonia"! Such is life after a fairly severe (ACDF C4-7) spinal incident. I am so grateful to no longer be paralyzed after successful surgery, that I try not to whine about the “Chump Change”! I’m sure any Quadriplegic out there would gladly accept the sacrifice for the freedom of Mobility!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sundial Film Festival Had A Big "Breakdown"!

At least that was the Film that took #1 for the Night!  LOL!  It was a rousing hand of applause when things went "Splat" for the Lady(?) of the film!!  Josh McHale of L.A. took home the Big Prize!! :)
Apparently we are still awaiting the People's Choice Award Tally, so keep in touch here... Sundial Film Festival

There were numerous faces I recognized, although I could not get through the Sea Of People to touch bases with most of them!  Yay!  That is a Great thing to see Soooo many people out having a blast involved with the Arts in Redding!

But... what an awesome time we had out and about at the Festival!  I got to see Jeff Loveness again!  I have been following him since the First SFF when he won for his short called "Profiles Are Lovely"! What a doll he is... his (2011) short film "Contact" was very thought provoking and another Classic! Now that he is officially a Grad from Pepperdine University I can't wait to see him fly!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice Or Just Be Gone! Only Positive Energy Allowed!