A Piece Of Me...

I was born in the second half of the 1900’s, possibly descended of "Scottish Tinkers" (still finding this), Tetched with Megalomania, Decidedly Hetro and an emerging Crone!

Winter, Blue, Spiritual, Empathic, Artist, Artisan, Wordist, Herbalist and a Stone Caster!

Now then, for good measure I’ll throw in ADD, Bi-Polar, OCD and a bit plain ole NUTZ….. J I refer to this as having numerous "Cats In My Attic", which means I still have control...otherwise they would just be "Bats In My Belfry"! : )

Most of my time, these days, is spent dealing with a semi-bizarre condition, "Arachnoiditis w/Myoclonic Dystonia"! Such is life after a fairly severe (ACDF C4-7) spinal incident. I am so grateful to no longer be paralyzed after successful surgery, that I try not to whine about the “Chump Change”! I’m sure any Quadriplegic out there would gladly accept the sacrifice for the freedom of Mobility!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Out In The Country...Well Cottonwood Anyway!

We made it out to the "Opening" of the new Cottonwood Farmers Market! We had a good time and was again happy to see some of our favorites out entertaining and encouraging community involvement!  Hoorah and huge kudos go out to 'Still Married", "Pine Dogs" and the "Cactus and the Rose" for consistently providing such fine music and entertaining family fun!


Then we went for a drive and happened on a really cool old cemetery, what an awesome way to stroll through a lovely sunset and contemplate the history and memories that lay all around us!  I took some great pictures, but alas, my poor computer will be unable to participate at this time!  I am out of memory!  I'm working on it!  Solving the problem, not the computer! HAHAHA!

1 comment:

Be Nice Or Just Be Gone! Only Positive Energy Allowed!