A Piece Of Me...

I was born in the second half of the 1900’s, possibly descended of "Scottish Tinkers" (still finding this), Tetched with Megalomania, Decidedly Hetro and an emerging Crone!

Winter, Blue, Spiritual, Empathic, Artist, Artisan, Wordist, Herbalist and a Stone Caster!

Now then, for good measure I’ll throw in ADD, Bi-Polar, OCD and a bit plain ole NUTZ….. J I refer to this as having numerous "Cats In My Attic", which means I still have control...otherwise they would just be "Bats In My Belfry"! : )

Most of my time, these days, is spent dealing with a semi-bizarre condition, "Arachnoiditis w/Myoclonic Dystonia"! Such is life after a fairly severe (ACDF C4-7) spinal incident. I am so grateful to no longer be paralyzed after successful surgery, that I try not to whine about the “Chump Change”! I’m sure any Quadriplegic out there would gladly accept the sacrifice for the freedom of Mobility!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Redding Art Hop Scene Still Rocks!

I was out in full gallop on Saturday night!  Wow, what a fantastic round I had too!  I only made it to a few spots, but I must say the show topper for me was the great goings on over at Carnegies with the busts from the roller derby goddesses, Reddings very own, "Angry Beavers"!  This was such a fun and hopefully productive endeaver to have a chance for Art and Fans to draw attention to a meaningful cause, Breast Cancer Awarenes!  I tried to throw my hat in the ring when the call to artists came out, darn, maybe next year?  The night was a lot of fun, I made some other great hops too and I had so much more to write about, I still have the notes, I just don't have the heart!

I really wanted to write this last week, right after the Second Saturday Arthop. But unfortunately, when I got home that night I found out that my sister had died. I have not been able to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice Or Just Be Gone! Only Positive Energy Allowed!